Support Our 10@1000 Campaign To Raise Funds for Medicine Cost of 10 PH Children

By Child Heart Foundation - May 15, 2020
We are launching 10@1000 campaign to support patients suffering from Pulmonary Hypertension. Child Heart Foundation will be donating 10 % of the funds from its corpus and requires support of the rest 90 %. The campaign will help 10 children to access life saving medicines required for their survival. Please click on the link to donate now. 

 The project PH Life care also empowers patients and their caregivers through sharing of knowledge, updates, enhancing their confidence to fight a life-threatening disease. This is an effort to empower them through education and awareness.

Please support our 10@1000 campaign. Goal is to raise funds for medicine cost of 10 children suffering from Pulmonary Hypertension. Each one of you donating just rupees 1000 can go us provide medicines for 10 children.

 130, Uday Park, New Delhi-110049
9999142268 |

  • Share:

You Might Also Like